Thursday, January 6, 2011

3rd Grade - Smack, Ouch, Thud!! (Barthel)


Smack, Ouch, Thud!!

This is the sound of my brother and sister fighting.  My sister always wins the fight, but it's still fun to watch!  We live in a white house with two bathroooms and five bedrooms.

Who has a beard, brown hair and is tall?  My dad, that's who.  His job is to milk 44 cows and drive tractor his is awesome!

My mom's name is Jen.  She likes to travel.  She does the laundry and does the dishes.  She is a good cook sometimes.  I like her because she helps me with my homework and buys good presents.



 My brother William, he is awesome.  He likes to go B-Bgun hunting.  I go with him.  We help my dad in the barn.  I milk cows with him.    


Jimmy and Gracey are the rest of my troop.  We are triplets.  The like to play Wii, pix-os, and fight.  We never have fun together.  It is a rough life!


Finally the last two.  Macey is 3 and Lucey is 1.  Macey is a devil and Lucey is a dare devil.  They are my little sisters. 

That is my family.  There are 8 of them.  It's a lot of work writing about my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment