Thursday, January 6, 2011

3rd Grade - The People in My House (Barthel)

The first thing you will hear when you walk into my house is the T.V.  My house is all brown.  It has 9 windows and 2 doors.  It is really cozy.  

My brother is 11 years old.  His name is Tristan.  We fight a lot.  In the summer he shoots any rabbit he sees because my mom tells him to.  My brother is a good brother.  

My dad is David.  He is usually hunting or fishing.  He barely cooks.  He works at Essers.  He has a gray truck.  We wrestle on the floor.   
My mom is Lori.  My mom works most of the time.  I like to play dog with her and I like to cook with her.  My mom has a white car.  She works at the middle school as a special ed teacher. 

At night the last thing I hear is the T.V.  My house is great and the people in it are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment